So this has been a slightly crazy week!
I had an incredible opportunity to go to Las Vegas for a conference through work (All paid for! Which was great!). Im pretty sure we went inside every hotel and ate at most of the restaurants. Ok, maybe Im kinda kidding about the restaurants, but we did consume a large amount of breakfast and seafood! I heart buffets! Ashley, Beth, Lauren and I laughed alot and walked even more...But bottom line, I think everyone should visit Vegas at least once :) If for no other reasons than to see the Bellagio fountain show, The Lion King live (and if you dress up and show up right on time, the ushers will get you some amazing seats!), and eat at Tao at the Venetian! Put it on your to-do list!
So we landed in Birmingham at 7:30 on Thursday night. I immediately dropped off my bags and headed to study with some girls from class because we had our comprehensive final exam Friday morning at 9:00 am! Which I passed! I really can't believe that in a little over a month, I will graduate with my Masters! Gosh, it seems like yesterday that I applied! And yet, it seems like this season of life has lasted forever! So, I am finished with the craziness of this semester. I officially have free time again! I could cry just thinking about the chance to sit at a coffee shop and read a book. For leisure! Or go to church on Sunday morning! Or go to the Botanical Gardens! Or take pictures! Or paint! Or watch a television show at its actual running time! I can't wait to enjoy the little things in life again :)
And last but not least, my sweet friend Robin's baby shower is getting closer and closer!! She is having a baby girl, Reese, in December and I can't wait! Hopefully, I will be an incredibly cool aunt and that the shower will be everything Robin hoped for! Praying for Reese, Rob, and Jared as they get closer to the due date :) Love you guys!
Hope everyone has a great weekend! ROLL TIDE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Add "OR come play with Laura and Kate" to your list of things to do in your new free time! Congrats, I am so proud of you and excited for you. You are so awesome :)
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog, Kaylie & I LOVE it! Congratulations on graduation! What a huge accomplishment. You are going to make such a wonderful nurse practitioner!
ReplyDeleteHi Kaylie,
ReplyDeleteStumbled upon your blog and just want to add my congratulations! When I was a little girl, I wanted to be a nurse, but I later found out that I just didn't have the stomach for it, LOL! And guess what - I used to do medical transcription for a hospital in Birmingham a few years back. Small world hey?