It was here that I also discussed the possibility of leading a trip next year with my mission friend, Anne. What an incredible opportunity and what a prayer. But I’ll pray it. And I can’t wait to see where God leads me in this new dream. This new adventure.
This afternoon at SportsReach, at Sol Naciente, we were only greeted by about 30 kids, learning that most of the children had returned to school for the rest of the week. What precious moments we had already spent with them though. They’d heard the good news, and now it is by faith that I believe that God will continue to pursue their hearts even after I’m gone. And I do believe that this is His plan. So we played a little volleyball with the remaining 30 and rested a while. God knew we needed that at this point. As He always does.
Matthew 13:10-17 (MSG)
Love,
K
The church where we held clinic at Belen.
Clinic at Belen
Meet Cristal. She loves Tootsie Pops.
Our view from the rooftop.
Down by the river...


No comments:
Post a Comment