What happened? When did we run from these truths? Many have speculated...but it doesn't matter how it has happened...all we can do now is draw near to the heart of the God who loved those men that built America from the ground up. For He is the same God who builds and tears down all empires as His will permits...And I believe that He hears us when we call to Him...He rejoices in repentance...delights in our faith in Him. I pray that the remnant of believers in this country hold out the light of truth and proclaim the hope of Jesus Christ. Because He is all we need. And the only One able to save.
God bless America.
"If my people, who are called by name will humble themselves and pray, and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear them from heaven and forgive their sins. And I will heal their land."
2 Chronicles 7:14


No comments:
Post a Comment