Saturday, June 26, 2010

Lake Day!

So yesterday, 30ish of us headed to Smith Lake with nothing but our sleeping bags, bathing suits, and adventure in our hearts. We spent the night at a wonderful family's lakehouse (playing catch-phrase and Phase Ten well into the midnight hour, of course) and woke up this morning with big plans to soak up the sun and catch up on life stories. And boy, did we deliver :) We had such a blast tubing, sea-dooing (yes, of course that's a word), boating, eating, playing, and chatting. Families and singles alike. Today was a perfect picture of what loving and playing hard looks like. I am truly blessed to be utterly surrounded by people who love Jesus and a good time. Can't wait to continue to do life with these joyful servants that I call friends.

Happy Saturday everyone. And goodnight! (This grandma needs a shower and her pillow).

1 comment:

  1. So wish I could have been there with y'all!! so glad it was fun!!

    ReplyDelete