In a world where everything is relative, I believe that one thing is not: Christ is everything.
The living Word of God tells us this of Christ:
...that He was there in the beginning, with God, and God. Then put on flesh and dwelt among us (John 1:1-2, 14). And dwells within those who call Him Lord. (Ephesians 3:16-19)
...that He is the image of the invisible God...(Colossians 1:15)
...that in Him all things are made, for Him all things are made, and in Him all things are sustained (Colossians 1:16-17)
...that He came to save the souls of men. (John 3:16-17)
...that He is the propitiation for our sins. Making us clean when we were once filthy rags. (1 John 2:2)
...that He made us new creatures. (1 Corinthians 5:17)
...that His love conquers all things. (Romans 8:38-39)
...that He fulfilled the law and set us free. (Isaiah 9:6-7; Romans 8:1-3)
...that He is seated at the right hand of God. (Colossians 3:1)
...that He is preparing a place for His children and coming back for the faithful. (John 14:1-3)
I could go on and on about the truth of Christ in the scriptures. But those passages alone are enough to convince me that everything that I know, am, or hope to be is about Him. Christ is everything. My heart knows that full well. And tonight, I am dwelling in the beauty of that truth.
"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." Galatians 2:20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment